non-stick transparent surface

  • Nuri
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2011
      I am trying to solidify some uv resin at home with a uv light source.
      I want to test some transparent material like transparency film for printers. Do you have any other suggestions with seller information?

      Regards
      Nuri Erginer
    • CD Video
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2011

        Just a thought is there a UV resin that can be applied with an inkjet head and then use a UV light to cure each layer

        Dan

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2011
          On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:11 AM, CD Video <dan@...> wrote:

          Just a thought is there a UV resin that can be applied with an inkjet head and then use a UV light to cure each layer

          If I am not mistaken, that is exactly how the Objet printers work.