introduction

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 6:10 PM
      Hi all,my name is alvaro fogassa, I've started building the almost
      impossible homemade 3d printer about a year a go, on my spare time.
      I've the comcept working nice on this days, I think the most
      important thing to do this project is the software to slice and print
      the cad data.
      A friend of mine Paulo worked on the software, so looks like the
      First homemade 3d printer that really works was developed in Brazil.
      You're welcome to share your experience with the group.
      I'll keep on improving the printer as time goes by.

      Thank you.
      Fogassa.
    • gsi11135
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 10:31 PM
        Alvaro,

        Once again I would like to congratulate you on your success! Thank you
        for posting first on this list to start off the discussion.

        Now...

        - Could you provide a detailed description of the photographs you have
        supplied in the file section?

        - Could you describe the build of your printer?

        - What sorts of electronics and control does the printer have?

        - How does the software work and interact with the hardware? Is Paulo
        a member of the group?

        Just a few questions to start off the discussion...

        Joseph

        --- In diy_3d_printing@yahoogroups.com, "afogassa" <afogassa@...> wrote:

        > Hi all,my name is alvaro fogassa, I've started building the almost
        > impossible homemade 3d printer about a year a go, on my spare time.
        > I've the comcept working nice on this days, I think the most
        > important thing to do this project is the software to slice and print
        > the cad data.
        > A friend of mine Paulo worked on the software, so looks like the
        > First homemade 3d printer that really works was developed in Brazil.
        > You're welcome to share your experience with the group.
        > I'll keep on improving the printer as time goes by.
        >
        > Thank you.
        > Fogassa.

      • techartisan
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 12, 2012
          That comment cant help but make me think of the aluminosilicate glasses permeating the e-device market....few inspirational clips to fuel the thought experiments.....

          dragontrail http://youtu.be/Kzr7QyAba8g
          xensation http://youtu.be/0YAfjgWyWW0
          gorilla http://youtu.be/Ope6uViLcEY?t=19s