Re: DLP Printer - First video

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 101 , Apr 1 12:45 AM
      I'm interested in subscribing to your Kickstarter.
      Please contact me when you have set it up.

      It kind of goes without saying that I'll also want
      to build one. My interest will probably be to make
      masters for lost wax casting.

      Mike

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "josecarlos_junior" <josecarlos_junior@...> wrote:

      > Hi Guys,
      >
      > Please check this video....
      >
      > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snOErpOP5Xk
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Junior

    • Paolo Velcich
      Message 101 of 101 , May 13, 2011

        Hello Junior,

        any news from your side ?

        It has been pretty a long time now, since you announced you would release the project and kit, soon.

        Your blog is pretty quiet since one month now.

        I'm almost getting ready to start again getting my hands dirty and I'm now pretty impatient to make it.

        Please keep us informed.

        Any other one going to hare some info on the matter ?

        Thanks

        Paolo