New 3D printer project

  • lance.arvidson
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hello to all the group, im a newcommer to the forum.
      Im currently awaiting a microcontroller, some hardware and 2 books
      from the USA, Im trying to emulate Afogassa's printer.
      I have committed to the project but will need lots of help, i have not
      done any programming or making circuit boards buy im keen to learn. I
      should be ok with the unit construction, im pretty good with that sort
      of thing.

      Thanks in advance for any advice i may get in the future, im kinda
      relying on it.

      Cheers

      Lance (NSW, Australia)