Re: custom print head

  • Nicholas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27, 2011
      ciabo,

      Do you have more information about your custom print head?
      Is it a home built head or something you ordered?

      Nick

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "ciabo" <fabioprimaio@...> wrote:

      > Hi, All
      >
      > this is my first post here, thanks for all shared jobs, especially to Paulo's slicer. I have a question, is possible to see a preview of STL position and orientation, before print. Also I put in photos my custom inkjet head . Ciabo

    • ciabo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2011
        Nick,

        I developed this printhead as part of a ceramic deposition project here in Italy. All the ink ducts are made in a wafer of stainless steel then welded in high vacuum, quite expensive. For this reason, only a dozen were products. Now, I'm working on a more cheap and high resolution version,

        Ciabo