Re: What's the highest resolution in 3D printer that you've seen?

  • Sam
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 27, 2010
      http://www.molecularimprints.com/technology/j_fil_overview.php

      Shows a combination of inkjet droplet deposition + "capilary
      action" (fluid viscosity, etc) + masks/templates (some e-beam generated) + nudged beam/etched-element via piezos, magnets, etc. (double, nX imprinting) to get sub 20nm resolution.

      R&D using (I guess) a similar method:

      http://www.molecularimprints.com/technology/resolution_pattern_transfer.php

      shows a 2.4nm single wall carbon nanotube generated by imprint lithography.