Stepper drive boards

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 3:50 AM
      For information,
      I sent for one of these,
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-4-Axis-TB6560-Stepper-Motor-Driver-Board-Controller_W0QQitemZ180489349776QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_BOI_Industrial_Automation_Control_ET?hash=item2a0600ea90

      it arrived in 9 days, well packaged, I connected it up to a cnc milling machine I am building and it works really well, the amperage is selectable for different motors upto 3 amps - peak 3.5amps, has opto isolation from the PC, and goes down to 1/16th steps, the one I bought had a copy of mach3 included, I do not know how they do it for the price but I will not bother messing about etching boards and soldering stuff while these are available.

      I power it with an old PC power supply, by connecting the green wire to ground to enable the supply, search for details on the reprap site,
      hope this info is helpfull to fellow builders.
    • Krew Krew
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 18 9:41 PM

        Does anyone knows if there’s a generic printer that work at the same way as the ZPrint, it can be simpler, but whit a similar definition than the 650 or 450.

        China usually has a similar to everything, so.

        tnks all, and farewell.

        Quer usar o Messenger sem precisar instalar nada? Veja como usar o Messenger Web.