Re: 3D patent expirations in less than 30 days

  • maggyrond
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2010
      Because I threw these techniques, using a cloud of dust to create an even layer and using silk screen printing technique to create 3d objects, today in the public domain and because these have not yet been patented (AFAIK) nobody has the right to patent them from now on.

      quote wikipedia:Novelty is a patentability requirement. An invention is not patentable if the claimed subject matter was disclosed before the date of filing, or before the date of priority if a priority is claimed, of the patent application.
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 26, 2010
        Hummm, I see no reference to dental plaster as build powder. should I fill a patent ? :-)
        I´ll take a better look at those patents for shure.