3D Printer Cometruejet made in China

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
      Hi everyone.
      There is something about 3D printer Cometruejet made in China.
      Cometruejet likes Z Corp printer Z450.
      The price is two third of Z450,material is two third of zp130.
      Now,Cometruejet is selling in China.

      Pics about Cometruejet are upload in Photos.

      What do you think about Cometruejet made in China?

      my emails:madwwh@...
      mobil:0086-13231134508
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
        Still, too expensive.make a 1k 3d color printer and I´ll think about it.
        how about patents?
        --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "David" <madwwh@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone.
        > There is something about 3D printer Cometruejet made in China.
        > Cometruejet likes Z Corp printer Z450.
        > The price is two third of Z450,material is two third of zp130.
        > Now,Cometruejet is selling in China.
        >
        > Pics about Cometruejet are upload in Photos.
        >
        > What do you think about Cometruejet made in China?
        >
        > my emails:madwwh@...
        > mobil:0086-13231134508

      • Herbei Dacian
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
          Please could anyone send me some links where I find schematics anything that I could start building a printer.
          thank you in advance,
          dacian

        • Jack@coats.org
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010
            Given the size of this as a purchase, you might see if there is one
            somewhere you could see
            and customer references you could talk to and hopefully visit.

            I wish I had more information.

            Depending on the manufacturer, Chinese built machines are good to OK,
            and some have
            bad reputations. Even if you must spend a little doing your
            due-diligence it could save
            you from a bad surprise, just in case things are not as good as you
            might hope. That is
            not just Chinese manufacturers, but they seem to be the 'low cost
            provider' of late, and
            that part of the manufacturing spectrum tends to have more problems
            that the 'high price spread'.

            ... Enjoy...
          • Reinaldo A. Fagundes
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 3, 2010

              Afogassa,

                              ‘re brazilian?

                              I think don´t have patents, the method have many years, the SLA method lose patent 2006 and is very young of print method. I don´t know about the Application patent but method don´t have this more.

                              I’m still drawing in solidworks my 3d printer, is based in wood (MDF) because is very cheape, and can change easy to Aluminum.

                              I’m interested in make a SLA (StereoLithography  assembler) but I have many problems with the UV Laser. I will finish the printer first, after then I will start this project, I see samething about DYN project using LCD without backlight, I think it might be a good alternative method, SLA by projection ;)

              Please, sorry my English.

              Regards.

              Enviada em: quarta-feira, 3 de março de 2010 10:27
              Para: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com

              __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 3599 (20081110) __________

              http://www.eset.com