Re: Printing size

  • ny_hood50
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
      How does the z axis of 0.1 mm compare to the x and y axis.

      Reason I'm asking is if your printing an object say a statue, would it be better to print it as it's standing giving more layers or on it's back having less layers but a larger x and y area to print. If the printing resolution was better in the x and y plane then that may be better to have a larger overall print area.

      thanks for reply
      dave

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 2, 2010
        x/y resolution is much better then z axis.
        if i´m printing a statue i´ll print it laid down. takes less time to print.