Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] New file uploaded to diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication

  • Maxi Bertotto
    Message 1 of 59 , Sep 30, 2008
      I was who asked about the algorihtm, thank you for the explanation!!!!! I'll be reading it throughout the week.
      regards!!!
      Tiwanacote

      Message 59 of 59 , Feb 21, 2013
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication
        group.

        File : /CreationWorkshop_alpha01.zip
        Uploaded by : pacmanfan321 <shernandez1337@...>
        Description : Creation Workshop -3d DLP Slice and Control software

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        pacmanfan321 <shernandez1337@...>