9443Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Patents again

  • Paolo Velcich
    Jun 20, 2014
      Chris and Fortino,
      in which area of China are you now ?
      I'm finally starting my project and will do most of the manufacturing in ShenZhen.
      I could be interested in having someone already living there to support my project.
      We might continue this conversation in private as it's going OT, please feel free to contact me.
      This morning I should be able to take a final decision about a first batch of prototypes to be ordered in SZ.

      On 6/20/2014 8:30 AM, fortino jolly_craft@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] wrote:

      Take me in as the second sinners. I also at the south of china right now. But this is may well OT at this point.

      Sent via Xiaomi

      "'wenshidi@...' wenshidi@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dear Chuck,
      For my sins, I am in Southern China at the moment, but would still value the opportunity to work with such a keen enthusiast.  Maybe we should talk off list about possible projects and their costs.

      On Friday, June 20, 2014 12:17 PM, "chuck merja chuckm@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      where are you? im in Northern USA with Flashforge

      Chuck Merja
      GO NERDS!
      FIRSTRobotics YouTube
      On 6/19/2014 9:41 PM, 'wenshidi@...' wenshidi@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] wrote:

      Dear Fortino,

      It seems that you know GZ quite well.
      I did buy a Makerbot while I was here last year but I had to leave unexpectedly when the visa situation changed.  I donated my machine to the new library but now that I am back in town, I am looking for a printing and scanning service rather than buying a new printer.
      Shapeways is a bit far from here but I am looking for alternatives.  I found plenty of people with machines but not with a good complete service.  On company wanted 5000 RMB for a 3D scan, another is charging 800 for even small FDM pieces.
      Do you have any better recommendations?

      On Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:40 AM, "fortino jolly_craft@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]"<diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I went to both fairs. There isn't much to see in the toy fair. But the 3d printing fair show some good stuff. Many Chinese exhibitors show that they are really into this industry. They can offer you Chinese made materials or machines. Or some western or European materials~machines. They really offer you good prices.

      Sent via Xiaomi

      "'wenshidi@...'wenshidi@...[diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dear Fortino,
      Are you talking about the Toy fair, the Canton Fair or a special 3D printing fair?
      Any details would be appreciated.

      On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:02 AM, "Fortino Tan jolly_craft@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]"<diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Fortino Tan included below]
      Well,the chinese sell the copycat of b9 openly on 3d printing fair on guangzhou. Not to mention the form 1 copycat too. Now, who are going to sue them?

      Sent from Samsung tablet