9440Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Patents again

  • chuck merja
    Jun 19, 2014
      where are you? im in Northern USA with Flashforge

      Chuck Merja
      GO NERDS!
      FIRST Robotics YouTube
      On 6/19/2014 9:41 PM, 'wenshidi@...' wenshidi@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] wrote:

      Dear Fortino,

      It seems that you know GZ quite well.
      I did buy a Makerbot while I was here last year but I had to leave unexpectedly when the visa situation changed.  I donated my machine to the new library but now that I am back in town, I am looking for a printing and scanning service rather than buying a new printer.
      Shapeways is a bit far from here but I am looking for alternatives.  I found plenty of people with machines but not with a good complete service.  On company wanted 5000 RMB for a 3D scan, another is charging 800 for even small FDM pieces.
      Do you have any better recommendations?

      Chris

      On Thursday, June 19, 2014 9:40 AM, "fortino jolly_craft@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      I went to both fairs. There isn't much to see in the toy fair. But the 3d printing fair show some good stuff. Many Chinese exhibitors show that they are really into this industry. They can offer you Chinese made materials or machines. Or some western or European materials~machines. They really offer you good prices.

      Fortino

      Sent via Xiaomi

      "'wenshidi@...' wenshidi@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Dear Fortino,
      Are you talking about the Toy fair, the Canton Fair or a special 3D printing fair?
      Any details would be appreciated.
      Chris

      On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 9:02 AM, "Fortino Tan jolly_craft@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Fortino Tan included below]
      Well, the chinese sell the copycat of b9 openly on 3d printing fair on guangzhou. Not to mention the form 1 copycat too. Now, who are going to sue them?

      Sent from Samsung tablet