9433Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Introduction and presentation of our 3D epoxy printing project.

  • Chris waldo
    Jun 13, 2014
      Hi Erik,

      I used to work with Kraftwurx in the past, the engineers and 3D team there are very sharp. I bet they could help you out. Tell them that Waldo sent you. Contact them at 281-256-9737, or email Marco at marco@.... I hope it helps!

      Cheers,
      -Waldo

      On Friday, June 13, 2014 11:28 AM, "bobgarrish@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication]" <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Maybe the obvious question, but why aren't you using the acrylate resins that are being used in DLP printing?  They have a quick flash, you can get a huge range of viscosities, and they're pretty cheap now.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic