9411Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Introduction and presentation of our 3D epoxy printing project.

    Jun 7, 2014
      English please. Or at least both, otherwise it's spam

      On Sat, Jun 7, 2014 at 9:48 AM, Benny Croonen plasmaboog@... [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hallo Eric

      houd mij wat op de hoogte van jullie project, in verband met epoxies heb je al contact gehad met Voss Chemie?
      en vertel eens wat is het echte probleem?
      Ik heb in het verleden wel met epoxies gewerkt en polyester.
      groetjes Benny

      Hi allllll 3D enthousiasts.

      I am Erik from Ghent, Belgium, and together  with 3 fellow geeks we are building a 3D printer that prints with UV curing  epoxy.
      We started out with up-sizing a shapeoko and are now doing the first tests with the resin. So far so good, but we have HUGE problems with a reliable suplier for the resin and photoinitiator.

      So question: Is anyone familiar with UV curing epoxies, and can you recommend us a supplier that will provide all technical info needed?

      Good luck with your own projects, would appreciate your input!

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic