9409Introduction and presentation of our 3D epoxy printing project.

  • erik latin
    Jun 6, 2014
      Hi allllll 3D enthousiasts.

      I am Erik from Ghent, Belgium, and together  with 3 fellow geeks we are building a 3D printer that prints with UV curing  epoxy.
      We started out with up-sizing a shapeoko and are now doing the first tests with the resin. So far so good, but we have HUGE problems with a reliable suplier for the resin and photoinitiator.

      So question: Is anyone familiar with UV curing epoxies, and can you recommend us a supplier that will provide all technical info needed?

      Good luck with your own projects, would appreciate your input!

      Erik.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic