9329Looking at buying a 3d printer

  • alton_nightshade
    Apr 8 8:11 PM
      Recently I have been looking at printers on eBay, and decided that I would take my tax return and buy one of the prusa style machines. While speaking with a coworker and telling them about my plans they suggested looking on aliexpress.com and see if  there were any better deals on there. I found several machines on there for less than $500.00 dollars, some as low as $125.00. I'm curious if anyone has shooed on there for their printers and if they had good service or not.
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic