9318Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Need help to diagnose print

  • dlp_builder
    Apr 6, 2014

      Hi Kobus,

      Have you tried the suggestion I gave you about slowing down the speed of the Z-Axis? The video you sent me, shows dunking the object with lightning speed in the resin. As I said, I do 9mm per minute which works for me.

      The 4mm overshoot into the resin is too much as well. 1.8 mm overshoot is enough.

      I have posted a picture (in the pictures folder) that is made with my resin, so your cube must be easy to achieve.

      Danny

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic