9113Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Digest Number 1258

  • gsi11135
    Jan 8, 2014

      Sorry everyone! Just getting caught up on my list readings. Some interesting ongoing conversations in this thread. However, as Graham has suggested, please close out this thread and begin new threads with an appropriate subject heading. This will make information readily searchable.

      I would also encourage members to move over to the DIY AddFab group over on Google groups and become an active participant. With the forum format information is more searchable and threads are distinctly separate so much easier to read through from beginning to end than in Yahoo.

      Thanks!

      Joseph

      DIY 3DP & Fab

      DIY AddFab