9112RE: Understanding Resins

  • uvprocesseng
    Jan 7, 2014
      When I starting in the industry I found resources like the lecture notes on http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/chemical-engineering/10-569-synthesis-of-polymers-fall-2006/index.htm and the wikipedia articles on polymerization, particularly free radical and chain growth polymerization, to be fairly useful, though I have a degree in chemical engineering so I'm not sure how much they would help if one does not have much of a chemistry background.

      You may find http://pslc.ws/macrog/maindir.htm useful

      In addition, while I am certainly do not know everything there is to know about polymer chemistry, I do have a significant background in photocurable resins covering both theory and application. If you have specific questions regarding that type of resin feel free to ask.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic