9106Understanding Resins

  • Tim
    Jan 7, 2014
      Could anyone suggest good books/websites to start understanding resins. I'm not a scientist but I've pretty bright so not afraid to read some up on this. I use resin for casting currently so understand it on a practical level, but I start getting confused when it gets to monomers etc. (I know roughly what a monomer is, but want to increase my knowledge).
      This would hopefully be something I could get from a library rather than buying. Thanks in advance. Tim
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic