      Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2013 9:28 PM
      Subject: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Establishment of a Google Group

      I have taking the plunge and have established a Google Group - DIY AddFab.

      Search for DIY AddFab. State you are a member of this group and I will add you.

      I will also be looking for others to manage and moderate that Google group. If you are interested, once you join the group, throw me an email.

      Joseph  Owner/Moderator
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic