9037Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] RE: have you seeing this?

  • Henrique Serro
    Dec 12, 2013
      Kobus ...

      Are the Google groups you're following related to rapid prototyping? if so ... would you mind sharing them?

      Best,
      H.

      On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:50 PM, Kobus du Toit <kobusdtoit@...> wrote:

      Google groups work very nicely.  I am on a couple groups there

      On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 9:48 AM, <afogassa@...> wrote:

      Please ignore last post, yahoo is too busy to load the damm advertizings and it is messing with posting here.
       it was working nice before but now it just Plain SUCKS .... makes me want to sign off the group.

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic