9031RE: How much Ansi Lumen needed?

  • dlp_builder
    Dec 12, 2013

      Hi Lutz,

      Sorry It took me some time, but I have send you an e-mail with the specs of the resin. I'm so busy shipping the resin all over the world, that the e-mails getting a bit delayed :-(

      Another thing I just thought of is that with such low energy levels, there might not be enough energy in a pixel to cure a specific pixel. If it cures something it will probably be very low res. Meaning: probably only larger spots will cure. Are you sure you are talking about a DLP printer? (it seems so low to me....)

      Danny

      www.funtodo.net

      Info@...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic