9025RE: To stick or not to stick, that is the question!

  • 50b3edb889aeabaa559371b384614e8c
    Dec 8, 2013

      Tnxs Graham,

      for detailing out the principles about resin printing :)
      Indeed a tilting + flexible vat bottom is also a nice option.

      What's your idea about Teflon tape?
      Does this help also (absorbs oxygen) or will this work in the same way like PolyStyreen is working?
      Well, I ordered both Teflon tape & Sylgard 184 stuff, hopefully I'll could try something during Christmas holydays..

      Danny, indeed I'm Dutch.
      Good to hear you sell resin from the Netherlands, no more custom fee's, I like!
      Once the printer is working, I like to test some resin from you also.

      Br,
      Koos.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic