8975RE: RE: Which HD projector?? any suggestions..

  • dlp_builder
    Oct 17, 2013

      Hi,

      You have to check the wattage of the lamp, the amount of lumens is biast. You need about 220 Watts for the lamp (not the complete projector)

      Danny

      ---In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

       How much print area will these projectors print ?

      Hey himanshu I am from India, I have come across 1st Indian who is interested in DLP 3D printing.

      Please help me out.

      Have u already built the printer ?

      ---In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, <bhatthimanshu@...> wrote:

      Hello,
      I ordered 2-3 Light sensors(for Grey mask), meanwhile i want to get rid of my BENQ.
      i found these Cheapest Projectors

      ViewSonic PRO8200
      Lumens : 2000
      Contrast: 4000:1

      ViewSonic PRO8300
      Lumens : 3000
      Contrast: 4000:1

      Optoma HD8000-LV
      2200 ANSI lumens and a 10,000:1 contrast ratio with ImageAI-II™
      (Now i am afraid of Higher Contrast coz my benq has 13000:1 and it really sucks)

      Optoma HD20
      1700 Lumens
      4000:1 Contrast..

      These are not the best available projector. but bellow 1000USD range..
      SO guys if you are using HD projector please share your opinion.
      Thanks,
      Himanshu Bhatt
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic