8793Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Regarding SPOT-HH and SPOT-IC availability

  • Fernando Muñiz
    Jun 20, 2013
      Hello Martin, Himanshu,

      Sometimes it takes me longer to respond, sorry. I just have to many things to do by myself. I have to learn to delegate ;)
      Martin, your order is currently being prepeared for shipment, don't worry.

      As for Himanshu, I will respond to your querry ASAP.

      Cheers!
      Fernando

      On 06/20/2013 10:26 AM, Marton Bartos wrote:

      I have ordered Spot-GP premixed with yellow pigment a week ago and no news from them which is pretty concerning...especially that last time i ordered the same and received clear HT instead...
      Anyway can anybody help me what mix-ratio to use when adding pigment to clear resin? I thought about using yellow pigmnet but where to get it from?
      The clear resin is really hard to work with when it comes to setting the layer thickness :(
      All help is highly appreciated!!

      Cheers guys!
      Martin