      From: Bhatt Himanshu <bhatthimanshu@...>
      To: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:52 AM
      Subject: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Regarding SPOT-HH and SPOT-IC availability

      I tried to contact Fernando.But he didnt replied my emails as usual. may be quite busy with work.
      anyone had used SPOT-HH. they have mentioned it on website but not available for purchase. And what about the Status of SPOT-IC.
      Sorry guys i know this is not spota site. but i dint find anyother way to contact him.

      One more thing anyone knows the PEAK reaction wavelength for spota resins?? I am planning to use Bandpass filter.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic