8766RE: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Projector Calibration/ Lens Distortion

  • thierry
    May 22, 2013

      Hi

      I don't know if it could be suitable for a projector calibration ,Avago  and such are making great

      optical sensors for pixels detection ,ex: laser mouses , ADNS series. maybe  a less costly

      and sized candidate device ?

      http://areciv.com/index.php?aid=18

      http://home.roadrunner.com/~maccody/robotics/mouse_hack/mouse_hack.html

      http://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/9/9/7083/pdf