8497Re: chemical properties of cured resin?

  • Ricardo
    Apr 5, 2013
      That's going to be useful information. Some time ago I took this huge chance(no phone, no address and the scariest thing is the stock pictures on the website)and ordered the spot-gp from Spota. Have been using it with great success. Your report on the bucktown resin will be appreciated.