8121Re: ultrasound mixer

    Feb 17, 2013
      it would be off when projecting. don´t know how the resin would react to it thou.
      I´ve seeing some water oil blending being done with ultrasound maybe it can keep the pigment well mixed in the resin.
      there are some cheap facial cleaning ultrasound stuff on ebay.
      another idea is to use a couple pager motors to vibrate the glass.

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Fortino <jolly_craft@...> wrote:

      > This is a brilliant idea. How to make sure it does not affect the curing resin?
      > Do you propose to turn it on and off?
      >
      > Fortino?
      >
      > Sent from my iPad
      >
      > On 18 Feb 2013, at 05:39, "afogassa" <afogassa@...> wrote:
      >
      > > maybe 4 piezo inside the edges of the vat then a ultra sound generator would keep the resin moving around without the need of pumps.
      > >
      > > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "afogassa" wrote:
      > > >
      > > > just another thought

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic