7746Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] PCB as heated build bed

  • Francis Leach
    Dec 5, 2012
      Hi Jon

      I agree that your scheme is much simpler but my offering is temperature controlled with settable digital readout. Cost around £19 delivered to your door.

      How about some sourcing details and a specification?

      On 5 December 2012 18:37, Jon Elson <elson@...> wrote:

      Francis Leach wrote:

      > Kevin
      >
      > Consider using a Peltier effect heater. Find them on ebay : TEC1-12710
      > TEC Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier 154W 10A 40mm : item 310413350611
      Gee, that's the complex way to go! You can also get self-adhesive
      heating elements
      from a number of sources. i got some surplus a number of years ago.
      Just peel
      off the cover paper and stick it onto aluminum sheet, and connect to a
      heat controller.

      Regards

      Francis Leach

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic