7743PCB as heated build bed

  • Kevin Impson
    Dec 5, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been looking and buying components for a 3D printer.

      I have searched through Wiki's, forum's, blog's and more to no avail so I come to you all.

      I want to etch a heater onto a 12x8 inch PCB for use as build beds for my 3D printer.

      The 3D printer's production space is 20x12x12 inches.

      I'm using ABS only. I am also heating the build space in the printer so as to reduce the bow string effect.

      Would anybody have an idea as to how to tackle this small problem?

      Any idea is welcome, please.

      Thank you in advance.

      Best Regards,

      Kevin I.