7561Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: what kind of stepper motor driver board!

    Nov 2, 2012
      Doesn't the driver come with some instructions?

      If it is a motor with 4 wires they you need to make sure you have them paired up correctly, use a meter set to resistance to check.

      Graham

      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 2:46 PM, wayne48102 <wayne48102@...> wrote:

      Fortino

      Today I have bought a 12V/5A power supply, stepper motor still does not work, probably my stepper motor is connected wrong.
      Can you give me some help?Told me positive solutions connection methods

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic