      Fortino

      Dari: wayne48102 <wayne48102@...>
      Kepada: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      Dikirim: Kamis, 1 November 2012 22:55
      Judul: Bls: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: what kind of stepper motor driver board!

      Fortino

      thanks for your help!!

      I've updated firware with CS1_Host v3.4 , the software can be connected to the Arduino 2560.Is not Ramps1.2 necessarily need the power of 12V and 5A¡£I suspect the problem lies in the power supply.

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Fortino Tan <jolly_craft@...> wrote:

      > Wayne,
      >
      > If you already have your electronics, now it is time to upload your firmware from CS1 to your arduino.  Once you upload your firmware, then you can control your arduino ( stepper motor, heater, etc).
      > If you do not know how to upload, try to google it. Good chance, there is some procedure that you can follow on how to do it.
      >
      > Good luck
      >
      > Fortino
      >

      > ________________________________
      > Dari: wayne48102 <wayne48102@...>
      > Kepada: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      > Dikirim: Kamis, 1 November 2012 22:33
      > Judul: Bls: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: what kind of stepper motor driver board!
      >

      > Yesterday, I really do not know how to connect, but today I have to buy the Ramps board, but I still can not drive my stepper motor, so I do not know where is the problem?Not your software is not the same with me?Or other issues
      >
      > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Fortino Tan <jolly_craft@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wayne,
      > >
      > > Now, I am confused. Are you asking for stepper driver? or you already have the stepper driver on your Ramps 1.2 board but you just do not know how to connect it with your stepper motor?
      > > I think we need to isolate the problem first, is it software related, firmware related or electronic related?
      > >
      > > Fortino
      > >

      > > ________________________________
      > > Dari: wayne48102 <wayne48102@>
      > > Kepada: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      > > Dikirim: Kamis, 1 November 2012 21:53
      > > Judul: Bls: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: what kind of stepper motor driver board!
      > >

      > > I have Ramps1.2+Arduino2560+A4988, this match is okay? my software is CS1_Host_v0.3.4
      > > https://chemshapes.googlecode.com/files/CS1_Host_v0.3.4.zip
      > >
      > > What is your software?
      > >
      > > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Fortino Tan <jolly_craft@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I see, here is what I have:
      > > > Arduino 2560 connects to Ramps 1.4 board, then the A4988 Pololu connects to Ramps 1.4 board.
      > > > A4988 do not connect to Arduino board.
      > > > here is the complete set that I bought from ebay:ÂÂÂ&#65533;
      > > > http://www.ebay.com/itm/170905480381?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648
      > > >

      > > > The bottom board is the Arduino 2560,ÂÂÂ&#65533;
      > > > Middle board is Ramps 1.4
      > > > You can see the A4988 polulu sticks on top of Ramps 1.4 board.
      > > >
      > > > Hope it helps
      > > >
      > > > Fortino

      > > > Dari: wayne48102 <wayne48102@>
      > > > Kepada: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com
      > > > Dikirim: Kamis, 1 November 2012 18:21
      > > > Judul: Bls: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: what kind of stepper motor driver board!
      > > >

      > > > ÂÂÂ&#65533;
      > > > I have the A4988 and Arduino 2560 two boards, but do not know how to connect them

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic