      From: Tomek Kuk <kukulkatom@...>
      Subject: Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Stl.Zip issues
      To: diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com

      Hallo.
      Im from Poland ( My english is not good).
      I wont build 3D Printer for HP 3650 becous 3D Printing is very interesting. I have one BIG problem. I Dont have eny software for 3D printer. Please help me. Anybody have the link for ease software for this subject?? If you have software send my it PLEASE.
      kukulkatom@wp. pl
      kukulkatom@yahoo. com

      Need a Holiday? Win a $10,000 Holiday of your choice. Enter now..
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic