453Re: Your thoughts please

  • snowmackenzie
    Mar 10, 2009
      Hi Steve
      Good point about the drying powder thing. I suppose i could fit some sort of heating contraption later if required. But i like the after curing heat idea as long as i'm careful when lifting the print out.
      I've never seen a Zee machine either. Just a bit to expencive to buy and pull apart for a look :) .Sometimes you can get rail roaded into ideas when you have seen some thing simular that you want to build Which is not always a good thing........But also good things can be learn't as well

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Steve" <alienrelics@...> wrote:

      > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Hawkinson <khawki02@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Which pictures are yours?
      > > The new Z-corp machines are heated inside to facilitate drying, so obviously
      > > someone thinks it helps.
      >
      > I suspect it is warmed to speed up curing.
      >
      > Or maybe after you take it out of the bed, heat helps dry the coating.
      >
      > I'm making guesses, never having seen a Z-Corp in person.
      >
      > Steve Greenfield

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic