446Re: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Re: Your thoughts please

  • Kevin Hawkinson
    Mar 10 12:20 AM
      Which pictures are yours?
      The new Z-corp machines are heated inside to facilitate drying, so obviously someone thinks it helps.

      For stepper ramp rate control, Lin Engineering has an awesome solution with the Trinamic TMCM-310 3-axis controller.
      I'm not gonna shill for the product, so I'll just say that I was impressed enough to put my hard-earned dollars down on one.

      -Kevin H

      On Mon, Mar 9, 2009 at 10:47 PM, snowmackenzie <no1toolman@...> wrote:

      Hi Aaron
      Thanks heaps for the reply. I hadn't thought about the rigidity of the printer. You definitely have a valid point there. I might have to have a bit more of a draw up and post a picture of the printing assy. If I laid the powder down first then there wouldn't be so much of a issue of the powder moving around before it got some binding solution on it to hold it together, would this be correct? Also I could use a heating to decrease the drying time. But I don't know if it would help much. Did you have a look at my pictures I posted?

      Snow

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic