413Inkjet Cartridge Manipulation

  • gsi11135
    Feb 13, 2009
      Has anyone delved into the fine art of controlling the inkjet cartridge?

      I know on the PCB inkjet yahoo group at least one individual has used
      FPGAs to perform the timing of the inkjet firing. Another group member
      here has done something similar with CPLDs.

      How would you design a 3 axis control system? Are there any other
      designs? What sorts of mechanical design elements have you all thought
      of? I was thinking of developing a parallel kinematic robot with an
      inkjet head for printing out 3D objects.

      Joseph
      Moderator/Owner
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic