413d powder

    Aug 5, 2008
      I've found out that buying z corp powder is almost impossible here in
      After two days and many calls trying to buy it from a local zcorp
      representative I gave up. They just don't want to sell it to me, But
      want to send a video and samples to show me how the machine works :-)

      Looks like I'll have to refine the powder I'm using.It's not that bad
      right now, I can build models with 2mm wall thickness.
      I want to get down to 1mm wall thickness and have a smooth finish.
      I'll resume the homemade 3d printer research next week.

      How about you guys? have you start on it?