      +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

      From: Fernando  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 02:21
      Everybody wants to go ahead an play his strengths at least to begin
      with. Some don't want to mix chemicals and I perfectly understand that.
      Others like me are chemists and not eletronics engineers/tinkerers, so
      I'll have fun designing the cheapest resin I can think of.
      Not everybody may use it but it will eventually push things forward like
      a rocket on the butt, both in DLP printing as well as piezzo ink-jet and
      deposition resin.

      It's also interesting to see what the Dymax results are, as other people
      may want to start right ahead using something off-the-shelve. Who knows,
      maybe it's a success. My flair tells me it's going to be on the
      expensive side and the resin is mentioned to be flexible when cured.
      This property may be undesirable.

      Robert, if you go with Dymax just let us know how well that's gone with
      you.
      Fernando

      .

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic