2180RE: [diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication] Junionr, any news ?

  • Paolo Velcich
    May 13 9:46 PM

      Hello Junior,

      any news from your side ?

      It has been pretty a long time now, since you announced you would release the project and kit, soon.

      Your blog is pretty quiet since one month now.

      I'm almost getting ready to start again getting my hands dirty and I'm now pretty impatient to make it.

      Please keep us informed.

      Any other one going to hare some info on the matter ?

      Thanks

      Paolo