1655Re: custom print head

  • ciabo
    Jan 28, 2011
      Nick,

      I developed this printhead as part of a ceramic deposition project here in Italy. All the ink ducts are made in a wafer of stainless steel then welded in high vacuum, quite expensive. For this reason, only a dozen were products. Now, I'm working on a more cheap and high resolution version,

      Ciabo

      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "Nicholas" <nicholasclewis@...> wrote:

      > ciabo,
      >
      > Do you have more information about your custom print head?
      > Is it a home built head or something you ordered?
      >
      > Nick
      >
      > --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, "ciabo" <fabioprimaio@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi, All
      > >
      > > this is my first post here, thanks for all shared jobs, especially to Paulo's slicer. I have a question, is possible to see a preview of STL position and orientation, before print. Also I put in photos my custom inkjet head . Ciabo

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic