1035Re: Polyethylene glicol

  • fabioprimaio
    Nov 1, 2009
      --- In diy_3d_printing_and_fabrication@yahoogroups.com, vrsculptor@... wrote:

      > Fabio,
      > There are a lot on industrial uses of synthetic gypson on the web and it looks promising. Reduced water usage would be a good thing.
      >
      > The only commercial by the pound product that I was able to locate was a floor under-lament which probably isn't suitable. Do you have any specific products in mind?
      >
      > I've used PEG in wood working but never thought of using it as a binder.
      >
      > Roger

      PEG is not a binder, improve reliable and wet print quality in conjunction with semi sintetic gypsum. Best is expensive and made in Japan, but I don't remember commercial name. However there are Italian and German Company that sell cost/effective materials
      20 ml to 100gr with final compression strength 50 Mpa. ciao Fabio
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic