    Jul 22, 2008
      Hi all,my name is alvaro fogassa, I've started building the almost
      impossible homemade 3d printer about a year a go, on my spare time.
      I've the comcept working nice on this days, I think the most
      important thing to do this project is the software to slice and print
      the cad data.
      A friend of mine Paulo worked on the software, so looks like the
      First homemade 3d printer that really works was developed in Brazil.
      You're welcome to share your experience with the group.
      I'll keep on improving the printer as time goes by.

      Thank you.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic