No activity in last 7 days
The Dixie Professional Coders of SE Alabama is a local chapter of the AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) that meets in Enterprise, Alabama. We invite anyone interested in learning more about medical coding to participate in this group. Members of the group can post questions from how to become a certified coder to news that affects the coding profession. We will also post annoucements when our website is updated, as well as annoucements of upcoming meetings and events.
- Health Administration
- Jan 30, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.