1 member added in the last 7 days
Dedicated to promoting the recitation of the traditional Divine Office of Matins, Lauds, Prime, Terce, Sext, None, Vespers and Compline as historically celebrated in the Western Church, and primarily as set forth in the Anglican Breviary.
- Mar 30, 2005
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.