Re: Confirmation

  • mcbrineone
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2011
      Congratulations on your Confirmation! I am with the Anglican Catholic Church of Canada and have been using the Anglican Breviary since Mr Lula reprinted it, save for a two year stint with the Benedictine Office Matins and Diurnal. Both brevaries are quite similar and are wonderful resources for spiritual enrichment, rooted as they are in western ecclesiastical history. May you tontinue to enjoy and benefit from the prayerful use of the AB. Ron+