Universal Kalendar Ordo

  • Mark Forster
    Message 1 of 481 , Sep 1, 2006

      I am going to be on holiday for the next week, so here is the Ordo up to Monday September 11th inclusive.

      Saturday, September 2nd

      St Stephen, KC, semi-double

      Matins by Rule 1

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of the following: 12th Sunday after Trinity

      Suffrage of Saints

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Sunday, September 3rd

      12th Sunday after Trinity

      1st Sunday in September

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Athanasian Creed

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers

      Suffrage of Saints

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Monday, September 4th

      Feria

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of the following: St Laurence Justinian

      Suffrage of Saints

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Tuesday, September 5th

      St Laurence Justinian, BC, semi-double

      Matins by Rule 1

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of preceding: St Laurence Justinian

      Suffrage of Saints

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Wednesday, September 6th

      Feria

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers

      Suffrage of Saints

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Thursday, September 7th

      Feria

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of the following: Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary

      Compline of Sunday

      Friday, September 8th

      Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, II Class Double with simple Octave

      Proper Doxology

      Everything according to Common II of the BVM with “Nativity” wherever the Sign “N” is given.

      Commem. St Hadrian, M

      Matins

      Lesson ix of St Hadrian [p. E400]

      Prime

      Proper Respond “Thou that deignedst to be born”

      Lauds

      Commem. St Hadrian, M

      Vespers

      Of the feast

      Nothing of following

      Compline of Sunday

      Saturday, September 9th

      St Mary on the Sabbath, simple

      In place of the Common of the Saturday Office, use Common II of the BVM with “Nativity” wherever the sign “N” is given.[see “Within the Octave” p. E401]

      Proper Doxology

      Matins

      Lesson iii from Proper of Nativity “Behold how many things shine like stars” [p. E401]

      Lauds

      Commem. of St Gorgonius, M, simple

      Suffrage of Saints “Sancti Omnes”

      Prime

      Proper Respond “Thou that deignedst to be born”

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of the following: 13th Sunday after Trinity

      Commem. of St Nicholas of Tolentino

      Compline

      Dominical Preces

      Sunday, September 10th

      13th Sunday after Trinity

      2nd Sunday in September

      Lauds:

      Commem. of St Nicholas of Tolentino

      Prime

      Athanasian Creed

      Vespers:

      Commem. of St Nicholas of Tolentino

      Monday, September 11th

      SS. Protus and Hyacinth, MM, simple

      Lauds

      Suffrage of Saints

      Prime

      Dominical Preces

      Vespers of the following: Holy Name of Mary, Greater Double

      All from Common I of BVM, except what is given as Proper.

      Compline of Sunday

    • Mark Forster
      Message 481 of 481 , Mar 13, 2013

        Maybe I should have mentioned in my answer to Christopher that Sundays take precedence over most Feasts!

        Mark