Matins/Lauds for All Souls

  • Sean & Kenra Reed
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Matins/Lauds for All Souls Day can be found at www.anglicandevotionalsociety.com under podcasts and audio files or it can be accessed at:

      Please remeber that it is not simply the Matins/Lauds of the Dead, but the Office of the Dead as modified by the proper.  If you review the proper E506 and the office on H8 you should have no difficuly in following along

      Faithfully,

      Sean Reed
    • Scott Knitter
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        Vespers of All Souls (for the Dead, with modified ending) can be heard
        at http://scottknitter.blog-city.com

        It is only eight minutes long! Much is left out in the Office of the
        Dead: hymns, responsories, some other items.

        Some errors were made, although I trust they're not major. Extra
        credit to those who correctly spot and name them (on a second hearing,
        though, after you've prayed the office with me!).

        --
        Scott R. Knitter
        Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA